- Gum disease
- Poor oral hygiene
- Oral cancer
- Dry Mouth (xerostomia)
- Bacteria on the tongue
If bad breath is the cause of a dental condition, mouthwash will only mask the odour and not cure it. If you suffer from chronic bad breath, you should visit your dentist first, to rule out any dental problems. Seven key ways to prevent bad breathe are, brushing twice a day, flossing daily, regular dental check ups, using a mouth rinse, brushing your tongue, avoiding tobacco and drinking water.
- Chewy foods: Hard rolls, Licorice
- Crunchy foods: Popcorn, Ice, Crisps.
- Sticky foods: Caramels, Chewing Gum.
- Hard foods: Nuts, Confectionery (sweets)
- Foods you have to bite into: Corn on the cob
We can provide such a service but to a specialist standard and also at lesser cost- average price range €3500 to €4000
Please contact us for a free assessment to determine suitability.