Tully house dental has been providing a Dublin orthodontist service for over twenty years. Some of the reasons why you would choose Tully house for Dublin orthodontics are
- Fully qualified specialist led service.
- We are the only specialist orthodontic practice in the area.
- Full time practice- appointments available five days a week so we are always there if you need us.
- We aim to give you not just straight teeth but a beautiful confident smile
- We understand that patients can be anxious or nervous and our fully trained, experienced staff will help put you at ease.
- We provide a long term follow up service.
- We are a family run practice with over 30 years experience and we are proud of our reputation for excellence.
- On site fully digital radiographs and x-rays.
- On site orthodontic lab – replacement retainers provided within 24 hours
- We provide a full range of orthodontics for children and adults.
- We offer flexible payment plans and our fees are kept at a competitive level while ensuring that the service is of the very best quality.
Tully House Dental Surgery provides specialised orthodontic treatment for adults and children. Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with abnormalities of the teeth, face and jaws. Typically this involves a brace to move teeth or modify jaw growth
Dr Dervla O’Sullivan is a specialist orthodontist who has completed a full time three year post graduate MOrth orthodontic programme in 1999.Dr O’Sullivan’s practice is limited to orthodontic treatment and is on the Irish Dental Council’s register of orthodontic specialists
Dr Ciaran Burke is currently studying for an MSc in Orthodontics and has over 20 years experience in providing orthodontic treatment in Dublin for adults and children.
Types of braces
At Tully house we provide a complete range of braces for adults and children.
- Silver/metal braces. These are the traditional “train –track” braces
- Aesthetic braces. These are popular with adults who would like to prioritise the appearance during treatment
- Self ligating braces: Damon self ligating braces utilise hi tech brackets and arch wires to reduce significantly the need for extracting teeth during orthodontic treatment.
- Functional braces: These braces are commonly used in children to modify jaw development and growth.
Tully House Ortodontics – before and after
Adult with some missing teeth. Treatment was non-extraction and took 2 years.
Teenager with crowded teeth and deep bite. Treatment was non-extraction and took 18 months.
Teenager with crowded canine teeth. Treatment was non-extraction and took 24 months.
Teenager with 10mm overjet, deep bite and spacing: Treatment involved a removable brace followed by fixed braces. Treatment was non extraction and took 24 months.
Teenager with crooked teeth and reverse (class3) bite. Treatment was non-extraction and took 18 months.
Teenager with significant crowding. Treatment was non extraction and took 24 months.
Teenager with impacted canine teeth and peg shaped lateral incisors. Treatment was non-extraction and took 24 months.